Don’t be a stranger
Let’s have a talk
Point of Contact
Urban Jungle Living
International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC2A 2BN, Great Britain
Click the green icon in the bottom right of your screen. We're online every day between 09:00h and 18:00h British Summer Time (BST).
Track your order now
Orders dispatched using our Standard (3 – 5 business days) and Express (1 – 2 business days) services will have full tracking information available. We provide tracking information once the order is fulfilled, usually by email. Please check your junk/spam folder if you have not received your shipment’s tracking ID.
If your order was dispatched using Royal Mail’s 1st or 2nd Class services, unfortunately, no tracking information is available. Get in touch with us and we’ll be able to help.
You can use our online tracking system for the current status of your shipment.
Track your package now using our Tracking Portal. You'll need your order number and email address or the tracking ID that was included in the original dispatch notification.
Yes. We're based in the United Kingdom. Orders are dispatched from our UK fulfilment centres.
Start a return now
Returns are a breeze! We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. You can return an unused item in its’ original packaging (exclusions apply) for a full refund, exchange or credit note up to 30-days after receiving your order. We have a dedicated returns portal to make the process super simple. Please read our Returns Policy for more information.
1) You’ll need your original order number and email address.
2) Visit our Returns Portal.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions.
4) After providing your order number and email, you can select what items you wish to return and whether you would like a refund, exchange, or credit note.
5) Most returns will be automatically approved. Once approved you’ll receive an RMA number and an address for the return.
6) Securely wrap your item and ensure you enclose your RMA number and ideally, a copy of the original receipt/invoice (a handwritten note including order number, email address, and billing address is acceptable).
7) Send your return using the carrier of your choice (we have a few recommendations – see below) and for higher valued items, use a tracked/insured service.
8) We’ll process your return on receipt, usually within one business day.
9) Refunds can take up to five days to be processed by the bank or card issuer.
Yes, we do!
For small items (size of a letter/large letter) we would recommend using Royal Mail; you can simply take your item to a local Post Office branch. Royal Mail’s 2nd Class service is suitable for small valued items weighing less than 0.75 kg, but we do recommend using their Signed For service.
For larger items, we would recommend Hermes. You can pay for postage online and take your item to a local Drop Off location or arrange collection. They offer a fully tracked service and free £20 insurance.
Don’t forget to update your returns tracking ID (from the shipping carrier) to our Returns Portal. This enables us to identify lost returns quicker.
We aim to respond to all messages within 1 business day.
Messages sent to email@example.com are logged automatically and a notification sent (usually within an hour). If you did not receive a notification, please check your junk/spam folder. Alternatively, if you used the contact form, please email us directly.